If you’re like most people, you probably have a suite of software installed on your computer to help you get work done. One of the programs you may have installed is Microsoft Office 2016. One of the features of this program is the ability to analyze and manipulate data.
One way it does this is by using software called SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services). SSRS is a valuable tool, but it can also be quite cumbersome to use. If you ever need to uninstall SSRS, this guide will show you how.
To uninstall SSRS on a Mac, first open System Preferences by clicking the Apple logo in the top-left corner of your screen and selecting System Preferences.
Once System Preferences is open, click on the Open Files tab and select the SQL Server 2016 app. Next, click on the button next to SSRS and select Uninstall.
Uninstall SPSS on Mac:
If you need to uninstall Spss from your Mac, there are a few different ways to go about it. The easiest way is to use the built-in uninstaller that comes with Mac OS X. You can also use the Uninstaller application that is available for free from the App Store.
If you have installed Spss in a location other than the default location, you will need to find the uninstaller for that particular version of Spss.
For example, if you have installed SPSS version 14.0 on your Mac, then the uninstaller for that version is located at /Applications/Spss14.0/.
How to Delete SPSS Files from Mac?
If you need to uninstall SPSS Statistics on your Mac, follow these steps:
1. Open the ” Applications ” folder.
2. Locate and open the SPSS Statistics app.
3. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the window and select ” Preferences ” from the menu that appears.
4. Under the heading ” Files and Folders “, click on the button next to the name of the file extension you want to delete (in this example, it is ” spss “.)
5. In the dialog that pops up, select ” Remove files… ” and confirm by clicking on OK.
6. Close all windows in SPSS Statistics and restart your computer if necessary.
How to Uninstall SPSS from Windows?
To uninstall SPSS from Windows:
1. Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
2. Under Programs, click on Uninstall a program.
3. In the Uninstall a program window, locate and select Spss from the list of programs.
4. Click on Uninstall button to remove Spss from your system.
5. If you are using Mac, open Finder and go to the Applications folder (or just type “Applications” in the Spotlight search bar).
6. Drag SPSS app to the Trash icon at the top right corner of the application window (or press Command + Delete).
Uninstall SPSS from Chrome:
If you’re using Google Chrome, there’s a good chance you have SPSS installed. But if you’re not using it and don’t need it, you can uninstall it easily. Here’s how:
1. Open Chrome and click on the three lines in the top right corner of the browser window.
2. Click on “Settings”.
3. In the “Settings” window that opens, click on “Advanced”.
4. In the “Advanced” window that opens, under the “Privacy” heading, clear the check box next to “SPSS Statistics Server.”
5. Click on the “History” button in the lower-left corner of the Advanced window and delete all of SPSS’ entries from your browser history. 6. Close Chrome and restart it if necessary. If everything went well, SPSS should have been uninstalled!
Uninstall SPSS from Firefox:
If you are a Mac user, there is an easy way to uninstall SPSS from your Firefox browser. To do this, open Firefox and go to the Add-ons menu. Click on the Extensions tab and select the SPSS add-on. Click on the Uninstall button next to it.
If you are a Windows user, there is no easy way to uninstall SPSS from your Firefox browser. You will need to search for the SPSS add-on and remove it from your browser manually.
If you’re looking to uninstall sass on your Mac, our step-by-step guide will help you get the job done quickly and easily. Our instructions are easy to follow, and we’ll even outline which files and folders you need to delete to properly remove SPSS from your computer.
Thanks for reading 🙂